- Qualcomm MSM7600 528MHz Processor
- ROM 512 MB + RAM 288 MB
- CDMA 800 / 1900 / CDMA 2000 1xRTT / 1xEVDO Rev. A Mhz
- 3.2 ” 320 x 480 capactitive touchscreen
- 5.0 Mega Pixels Camera With Auto Focus
- 1300 mAh Li-on Battery
- Micro SD Card
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
- MIDI, M4A, QCP, AMR, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, WMA, MP3, EVRC-B
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
What you give :
- You can get the MTS Pulse free by signing a one year rent commitment of Rs. 1500/per month (plus Taxes which goes to around Rs.1650/-).
- Address Proof
- Photo Identity
- 2 Passport Photos
- 2 Salary Slips or 2 Years IT returns for self employed.
- 6 post dated checks. (in fact you would need a 7th one for activating ECS from your bank account).
ICICI or HDFC bank credit card.
What you get:
- MTS Pulse Handset with all the accessories (headset, charger and 8GB SD card)
- 1500 minutes of talk time per month (Local and STD)
- 1500 free SMS messages
- 1500 MB of data usage @ 3.1 MBPS (EVDO)
- You get an android phone plus one year mobile bill expenses covered in ~ Rs. 19800. (Rs. 1650 x 12 months). If you were to buy any of the latest HTC high end phone it will cost you around 25k for the phone itself and you pay extra for the usage
- 1500 MB data + 1500 minutes talk time + 1500 SMS for Rs.1500 per month.
- 3.2 ” 320 x 480 capactitive touchscreen. Smaller screen ….lessser Battery. The screen is small compared to HTC Desire but is sufficient enough to watch movies on the go.
- Phone is Locked to MTS. You cant switch to another provider even after you complete a year of contract. You may either continue with MTS or discard the phone.
- 288 MB RAM and 512 MHz processor stands far half way down from the 512 MB RAM and 1 GHz Processors offered by other HTC phones.
- Cannot be upgraded to android 2.2 or higher. Its highly unlikely that MTS would jump in with the upgrades as the original make of this model(HTC Hero) never went beyond Android 2.1
- No Camera Flash
- No FM Radio